Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Control Screen Layout during a meeting

Hi,I am using Zoom Meeting for our weekly business meeting with about 40 participants. It is currently organised as a "hybrid" meeting, with some people participating online and the rest of the group present in the conference room.The zoom screen ist...

Miklan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 event 78 seen in Zoom startup

I have the latest Zoom app on my Windows 10 21H2 level laptop. It works OK, BUT, I noticed that every time Zoom starts up, there is an event log entry, ID 78 (reproduced below). How do I report this to Zoom Support? "Activation context generation fai...

td47 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotlight auf zweitem Monitor

Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem.Ich möchte zwei Bildschirme nutzen und auf dem zweiten Bildschirm 2 Personen, die in Spotlight gesetzt wurden, sehen. Leider werden sie da weiterhin nur abwechselnd als Sprecher angezeigt und auf dem Hauptbildschirm ...

Zoom Teleprompter app for Mac

The best teleprompter app for Zoom / Mac The virtual teleprompter app for Mac is compatible with Mac OS and Zoom. Online meetings can be challenging for presenters who are trying to juggle speaking notes, their appearance, talking speed and all the o...

ZoomAdmin_10-1651805413808.png ZoomAdmin_0-1651805221300.png ZoomAdmin_2-1651805221238.png ZoomAdmin_4-1651805221200.png

Subtitulo/Subtitle

Necesito ayuda para colocar subtitulos cuando una persona esté hablando/ I need help to include subtitles when a person is speaking

Sara13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My co worker cant claim host

HI, I am having issues with my co worker being able to claim host. My settings are all changed so that she can claim host but when we get into the meeting there are no three dots at the bottom of the participant list for her to "claim host" using my ...

Hollyb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes