Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ending after 40 minutes while we are 2 since the start

Meeting closing after 40 min even if we were and are only 2 participants... I am the "administrator"Haven't changed anything since my last meeting last week... I don't have any other meeting at the same time, security features seems OK... It never ha...

AAnne by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

All the participants had my name!

I hosted a Zoom meeting last night - it was the first time that I had everyone register for the meeting ahead of time. When the participants logged in, they all appeared with my name!!! It was very odd to see all those people with my name identifying...

NTS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download all 4 files of recording

I was a participant in a class that provided us with a recording. It says there are 4 files to Download (upper right corner 'Download (4 files)', but when I click, only 1 mp4 file downloads. We need access to the other files. The owner keeps saying t...

ak4448 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes