Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera is automatically turning off

Hi can anyone help me with how to fix this, I'm having this problem lately when I try opening my camera it's working fine, However in a few minutes it turns off can anyone help me with how to fix this? Does anyone have this problem and fix it? I also...

Unmuting on Ubuntu Linux 22.04 Does Not Work

I am encountering a weird issue with muting and then unmuting the mic when using the Zoom client version 5.10.7 (3311) on Ubuntu Linux version 22.04 (though this was also happening with version 21.10). Sound works initially, but if I mute and then un...

thath1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

I can't receive video meeting on time

I can't receive video meeting on time.it happens sometimes not always but often. the caller call me on time but I can't get it. only I get the message later. anybody know about it?? or have same experience?

chatre by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

Need to remote in from England to United States, I will have laptop my wife has an Iphone, what are the steps involved to make this work. Greatly appreciated nmnm

nmnm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Zoom Desktop app

Hi guys,I've been having an issue with Zoom app on windows 11 PC. First of all when i tried to install it on my user, it would install and open it and it would work, but when i turn it off and try to turn it on again it wouldn't work, so i had to rei...

Only after restart - everyone has Audio

When starting a meeting, all participants have no audio.Only when the meeting is canceled and restarted again everyone have their audio.How do I avoid having to restart every meeting??? THXS. 

Unable to join meeting

Hi,I integrated react-native-zoom-us with version 5.10.0. It was working fine some day day, but now it is not joining the meeting. I got error while joining the meeting. While I am using same client ID and client secret in your example app it is work...

SparxApp by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes