Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing while screen mirroring to a TV

I'm teaching a hybrid class this week and next, with some students in the classroom and some at home participating via Zoom. We have a big TV in our classroom, and I would like to use my iPad and apple pencil to write on pdfs of worksheets that I've ...

Recurring meetings and renewal off account

Hello, Our account just renewed but prior to the renewal we had a recurring meeting with the same call in number, id etc... Is there anyway yo extend the recurring meeting with the old information into the new option period? Oh do we have to set up a...

How to connect zoom link to your site?

Hello Zoomers! I am new to zoom and new to taking my business online. I am learning new things consistently and a week ago one of my customers sent me a message to come on zoom and fortunately, he also taught me how to do it. Now, I want to share an ...

Rehbr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Registration

I have pro account. When scheduling a meeting, I have selected registration required (via zoom). I have email set up that person has to enter last name and a license number (for CE credit). however when I send out the link, no one has to register. Ho...

Zoom bad connection splash screen

When I get to work, the first thing I have to do is log into the company firewall so that I can have access to the internet. Zoom, when it has no access, will throw up splash screen after splash screen warning me of connection errors, always in front...

Matt_W by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom App Sdk

Hi ,We are using zoom App Sdk. But We did't found any function inside zoom app sdk for leave meeting function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer