Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Guests/students can no longer join before me....

Hi there, For the last two years that I've been on Zoom (though the college where I teach), participants have been able to join before me. As of a couple of days ago, that's no longer the case. I've gone through settings and it would seem they should...

Inkmama by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yes, Zoom does not work with recent version of Fedora.

I like others, am having major problems running Zoomunder Fedora 35.Fedora 35 by default runs the Pipewire audio daemon,and my outgoing audio (my spoken voice) was extremelydistorted. I switched from Pipewire to the PulseAudio daemon,and my spoken vo...

Jurek by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Low Resource Warning, but System Resources are not low.

We have had a number of issues with users complaining about the Zoom "low resource" warning, which is weird as not only does it not look like the devices are working overly hard/consuming lots of resources, but were getting it on old both old and new...

Zoom LR.jpg

Can't see avatar on thumbnail or non-video screen

I recently added an avatar to my Zoom account. (it's the same as my account picture.) However, when I attend a church meeting on Zoom, my avatar doesn't appear by my name on the participant list--all I see are my initials--and it doesn't appear on my...