Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Don’t display my video

Hi! Currently, I’m using zoom’s web client SDK to call but when I am the first access to the meeting room, I can’t see my video even though I enabled video and grant camera permission to the website. It always show black screen

Video backgrounds and filters not available in Linux

Hello, Im using xUbuntu 22.04 with Zoom 5.10.6 (3192). I have "Video filters" and "Virtual background (including video checkbox)" enabled in my profile. But there are no options to set a video as a background and enable filters in zoom client at all....

How we direct embed zoom meeting on website?

Hey there,I am running a website which is related to Fountain Pen Price in Pakistan Its Products based website customer need help after buying this to get support from my customer support team, How can I direct integrate zoom meeting on website throu...

Resolved! Account locked for unknown reason

Hello Zoom team, I have a Pro package account, but today I received a message that code is disabled 1003. I only use it to teach my students, not do anything illegal. Why is my account locked? How do I unlock my account again, it affects my teaching ...

My Zoom image comes up as a white box

I use Zoom to start meetings or link to meeting links to me. I started having issues with my screen around 4 months ago. My video screen shows up as a white box. Sometimes sound will be on and sometimes not (even when audio is "on" AND image is "on")...

I think I've been hacked!

Today, a meeting invitation was sent from my email address, with my personal meeting ID and Passcode. I did not send it and the picture next to my name in the email is not one I use. I have a pro plan, so have no phone support. What's the best way to...

Pru by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

local recording stopped

Recordings have been successful for two years. For the past three weeks the record button does not function. Anyone with trouble recording a meeting for no apparent reason? I could use a fixT.D.

passcode link

How is a meeting link with the passcode embedded in it any different than a regular old meeting link? If someone has the link, they can get in, and if not, not. I'm not sure what the passcode-embedded link adds to anything. ?

RaffiBTC by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiz / Poll

I had created several quiz questions for a previous meeting and now want to use them for a new meeting. How do I get those into my new meeting?