Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Email Confirmation

I would like to change new Gmail account because my previous email cannot access it. When I change with Gmail account confirmation code sent to the previous ones. So, I can't change it now. Please give me advice what should we do and how can change a...

A_A by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP MY RECORDING FOLDER IS MISSING

Hello All. I have a problem, I can't find the folder of my recordings during the meeting. the file doesn't appear in the default folder where the recording should appear. I save it locally when I start the record. I've been waiting for a very long ti...

Zoom Pools

Hello Until three weeks ago there were beta polls applicable to any meeting. Looks like the (great) feature is gone. Does it still exist?

Sondages en mode beta

Hello Jusqu'à il y a trois semaines, il y avait des sondages en mode beta applicables à n'importe quelle réunion. On dirait que la fonctionnalité (excellente) a disparu. Existe-t-elle encore? 樂

Enter hour

Hello, there is any conf to ajuste how many minutes a person can join a meetting? I want to block people who enter late on a meetting.

EBLCPCC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clients unable to enter meetings

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me with an issue I am having. When I am setting up meetings, regardless of whether or not they are one-offs or recurring, I am having lots of problems with my clients. The two problems I have are: 1. When clients ...

Can't Screenshare After 6.4 Update

I updated my Zoom application on June 4 and my screensharing option is non functional. I have troubleshot it in my settings via the web but toggling the "disable screenshare" button but that doesn't seem to help. Now, if I use my Zoom application on ...