Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Making an exception for group default settings

My account is an admin account and I have few users under it, and I have default settings for meetings.I have two questions, 1)I have "automatically recording" enabled and locked. Is there a way to open a meeting by the admin account that does not re...

dongd by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overseas Access

Good Morning, I will be in Aruba the week of October 16th through the 23rd. I have a court hearing I am required to attend. Will I be able to access Zoom to attend the hearing at the Divi Phoenix? If I cannot access the link using my computer I will ...

Low Bandwidth Detection

Hello, We are receiving all these LOW BANDWIDTH DETCETIONSWe have 450Mbps speed/120Mbps for both LAN/Wi-fi connections, and still we receive these messages when the users are on zoom call. Users tried to disable the HD-Quality video and still we rece...

hello

hello if i pay 50 dollars for big conference i will use 1 time? Can I use it whenever I want for 1 month?

gulnar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone numbers

My supervisor sent out a zoom meeting link. I do not have a paid account and was asked for the phone numbers for call in. How do you find them when you are not the person who sends out the invite?

How many meetings .

Hi All. I would like to find out how many different meeting's (links) we can have on zoom licensed account? and other accounts?We have one zoom licensed account and few regular meetings each day, so i would like to know if any limits for this? Thank ...

Recording issue

Is there anyone who can help me out here? My meetings cannot be recorded in gallery view. It records in speaker view even though I'm in gallery view the whole time. I searched the settings, but I can't find it.

Resolved! Unable to permanently delete profile photo

Hey, I have a problem with deleting my profile photo. I deleted the photo multiple times from the Profile section on the website, but after the next meeting it always comes back. I want to permanently delete my photo, but I don't know how and I can't...