Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inconsistent quality sharing video files

I am using the Share Screen > Advanced > Video function to share a range of mp4 files of differing lengths and file sizes. All are set to 1920 x 1080. Sometimes the video plays fine, other times it takes ages to buffer, sometimes the quality is so lo...

ydraw by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Repeatedly dropping from elementary school classrooms

Hi there, I have two kids in virtual elementary school (kindergarten and 2nd grade). Both utilize their own zoom accounts which is used on two newer Windows 10 dell laptops and each of their school issued ipads. The laptops are hardwired ethernet wit...

Share Local Recordings via email

Even Zoom Tech Support has not been able to help me figure out how to get to this screen so I can share a local recording with participants via email. Somehow, others are able to resize a recording so it is a size accepted by email. This is an exampl...

KarenJames44_0-1647303056906.png

Business School Research Paper on Video Conferencing

Hi! I'm writing a research paper for a business management course on how Covid-19 forced companies to embrace virtual conferencing platforms and I'm seeking answers to the following questions: Has video conferencing affected sales cycles?Are workers ...

zoom cloud recordings

Hi I was a co host on one of the meetings and did record a meeting on cloud. I wish i recorded on computer as i cannot find the recordings on cloud.Please help!

2FA Recovery Code

I have a separate Zoom account I use for work. I have 2FA using an app, however the app was on my mobile phone which is broken. I can't access the authentication app or any recovery codes. Bolt is completely useless since everything it suggests requi...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25