Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

microphone problems

For a few days I have had problems with the microphone since when I speak people say they do not listen to me. but I do listen to them, I have tried all the possible solutions and nothing has worked, I thought it could be my headphones but I have tri...

Al788 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Translation

How can we set up the simultaneous translation of the zoom meeting?I looked through the setup area but I could not find any tab or area where we can choose the translation.

RLewis by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting password problem

The link with a password doesn't work anymore. My students used to be able to click on the link and enter the room without a problem, but now they are asked to enter the password. It sometimes work, but usually not. What could be the problem?

Screen sharing.

Hi,Recently I lost all my meetings overnight. I quickly sent out new invites to those who had lessons that day. I then discovered I could no longer share my screen. That option was lost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it is no dif...

Syd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls on IOS devices not displaying

As host, I start an attendance poll before others join. When participants join, they are presented with the poll. This works for most devices. However on some iPads and iPhones, they see a small message that says "The host has started a poll" which s...

Joining a meeting

i keep trying to join a meeting and i type in the correct password but it keeps saying the password is wrong but the same password worked for other people. am i doing something elee wrong or is their a fix?

DGray15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom crashes and interferes with network connection

I have a recent Dell laptop (Windows 11) and when getting on a zoom call I freeze up a few minutes into the call and the zoom app quits. Additionally, after zoom quits my internet connection is frequently not available. I use a wired connection prima...

debra05 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Registration Questions

Hi folks - I have a pro meetings account and would like to add demographic questions to registration. I can't see where to do this, no registration button that I can see. Any help would be greatly appreciated.