Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Co-Host

With the new update of Zoom, I have not been able to find out how to make someone a co-host in a meeting. I have looked through all the setting discussions and instructions of what Zoom gives you but it's not there. Any suggestions on how to fix this...

qcorwin by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio Transcript

I recorded a meeting but the audio transcript was not selected. Is there a way to get the transcript from a recorded meeting that has already ended??

Resolved! Sharing a Zoom Recording / Security

I know I've seen somewhere on the Zoom site wording stating that the link to a internal company Zoom meeting recording is not to be shared outside the company. Now I can't find it! Can anyone point me to the verbiage I'm looking for?

Live Concert

Can we have an online concert with the vocalists, guitarist, bassist and drums on separate Zoom Rooms?

Time zone

HiI received an meeting invitation created in Spain, it apeared to me as being on 26/06 at 7:00 PM Brazil time (I live in São Paulo). The real time for the meeting should be 27/06 at 12:00, Spain time, that would correspond to 27/06 at 7:00 AM, São P...

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-27 at 13.39.24.jpeg b092f8cd-2fab-418c-9c0d-623e14587b76.jpg