cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live translation during a zoom meeting

margauxgrandon
Listener

Hi, Could you please advise on how to get an automatic translation from French to English (or English to French) during a meeting via zoom ? 

6 REPLIES 6

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

We currently do not offer language translations. We only offer live transcription in English only, but are working on additional languages. 

Thanks Bort. I have contracted Zoom webinar and i can't see how to set the simultaneous translation option, so that one of the panelists is a translator. I have seen this in some Zoom Webinars (I have already contract the person with the translation) Can you help me? it is quite urgent.
I have asked on all the Zoom platforms and no one is answering me, they won't stop referring me to another place.

Bort

Language interpretation must be enabled by the Zoom Support team before it is available in your account. Please reach out to them and request this be enabled for your account. 

Is there any time frame for when real-time translation will be added? Have seen nothing since the Sept 2021 about this.

I am also looking forward to this. Currently using an iFlytek device to create subtitles from Chinese to English for all my Zoom meetings and the quality of the translations is just mediocre at its best.  I remember there were a few blog posts regarding Zoom's acquisition of an AI-based translation company but there seem to be no updates for an actual launch date of that feature. 

bac1
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Can you provide any update regarding live transcription in other languages?  Are there still plans to release this feature before the end of 2022?  Will that feature be included in our current subscription cost or will there be an upcharge?