Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meeting API's missing

Some of the Zoom API links seem to be giving NGINX 404 errors. For example, Create a meeting API. Also, if the location of the APIs has changed, can you point it out to me?

Facing lag in office meeting

Hi AdminsLast Night, I had a meeting with my team members about our new buyerdirection project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Request 720p HD video

1. Please apply for 720p HD video conference .2. Need to apply before each meeting?3. The account expired, renew the fee, need to apply again ?4. After applying, we are the participants and the initiator of the meeting, and we can all see my video. I...

Problem with recording mirroring

Good evening! I'm using Zoom for live meetings. I configured the video to mirror, however, after ending the meeting and processing the recording, when opening the video file the image is not mirrored. In the live broadcast it is mirrored, however, in...

Audio drops on conference and stuck file sharing

Hello, I am from Bangladesh. I was having problems with audio and file sharing (file shared but no one couldn't see) during our group of company board meeting this morning (10-03-2022) via Zoom Communication. I check my device, network, internet conn...

Ukraine Dial-in phone number

Is it possible to add Ukraine as a country to the list of Global Dial-in Countries during calls?Ukraine is currently not on the list of available phone numbers.

sshpak by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

open recording

I try to open my recording. However, there is pop up a small window to say that INVALID LINK. What's wrong?