Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording lost!!

Hi guys,I am a Newbie with Zoom. I had a very important onboarding call yesterday. I am a basic user. I recorded for the 1st time ever the zoom cal, it offered the options of cloud or locally, I chose cloud (not knowing until trying to retrieve it th...

Lost recording

I attended a zoom meeting in the browser as the app wasn't working and I was too late for my meeting to fix it. I recorded the meeting, and it said it would be recorded to my cloud. However, after the meeting finished, I noticed that I wasn't signed ...

Adding an account to a Pro account

I have meetings for a small group of people (40 to 50) several days a week with the same ID/passcode. I don't want to change the ID/Passcode if possible and would like to add a rather generic user to the account that could open and host the meeting. ...

Live Transcript

Does Zoom intend to fix the usability problems with their live transcript functionality? As a hearing impaired person, it is up to me to inform everybody who is a meeting host that I am hearing impaired and would like them to turn on live transcript!...

invalid user ID for recurring meetings

Whenever I create a recurring meeting, whether weekly or monthly, the link will work fine for 2-3 meetings and then the meeting ID suddenly expires (resulting in getting the "invalid meeting id" error message). Is there anything I can do to prevent t...

TonyP2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlinking zoom account

I am trying to unlink my account from my partners. They are the account owner and I am admin. When I go into user management there is no way to unlink or even change my role from admin to member. Any ideas what I can do? Do they need to go in as owne...

Doubt about Polls

Could you tell me if I can schedule a poll when creating a meeting, making it automatically launch at the end of the meeting, even if I'm not participating in it.