cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost recording

AlessiaKodhimaj
Listener

I attended a zoom meeting in the browser as the app wasn't working and I was too late for my meeting to fix it. I recorded the meeting, and it said it would be recorded to my cloud. However, after the meeting finished, I noticed that I wasn't signed in, so therefore I lost my recording. Is there any way to get it back? I don't understand why it would say the cloud record if I wasn't logged in. 

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlessiaKodhimaj, welcome to the Zoom Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to locate the cloud recording. Cloud recordings are always tied to the original host even if the alternative host starts the recording. I would suggest contacting the original host in order to retrieve the recording 🙂

I hope this helps answer your question!

Zoom Moderator 
CA

Please click Accept as Solution if this answered your question. 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

USSOLAR
Listener

Please someone come to my rescue, Noam Chomsky just did 1 1/2 hour zoom session which I kept trying to record in shorter clips to edit together later. First two are fine. About 22 minutes. Last three are no where to be found, especially not in the default zoom folder. Just now I paid the money for $9/mo so all future recordings will be backed up on the cloud. Please someone. Please please please. Tell me the three other pieces are probably still there somewhere (maybe on my zoom account?)