Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

VIP Room Option?

We have a few "levels" of clients. We provide educational "zoom rooms" for them where an outside presenter is brought in and presents for about an hour once a month. We would like to open up a VIP room for our "upper level" clients. The VIP room woul...

Stop Automatic Updates

I'm running Zoom 5.11.1 (6602) on Windows 10 Enterprise. A couple of times it's happened that when I try to start a Zoom meeting, I'm delayed while the Zoom client updates.How can I prevent this and control when it happens?I've checked Help and found...

StevenHB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two-factor authentication method

A friend of mine accidentally set his phone number as the authentication method for my Zoom account. But now I can't contact him. The Gmail account and the Zoom account are both mine. Currently I can't login because there is no code.So is there any w...

Resolved! Users

Hello,I am an account owner with 10 licensed users, recently I need to change an employee and insert a new one, but the email of this new employee does not appear in my list.the same email pending it licensed, but it is not on the list, he is accepti...

Resolved! Zoom 5.10.4 Linux client does not start

I downloaded the Linux client for 5.10.4 (2845) tarball and unpacked it. However, running ZoomLauncher does not do anything. It does not show any windows, no error messages, no logs, nothing, it just exits silently without any clue as to what the pro...

tembo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording

I recorded the meeting 2 days ago. And it is still showing "Processing Recording..."This is an normal lenght of the video, which is 3 hours, that I have recorded previously. Can anybody give an advice? Thank you.

Web client participants not removed when tab closed

Description/ErrorWe allow participants to join meetings via the web client, i.e. via subdomain.zoom.us/wc/join/... Most of the time participants do not actively "Leave" a meeting but simply close the tab of their browser. While their audio and video ...

jansch by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes