cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIP Room Option?

KellyAnn4
Listener

We have a few "levels" of clients. We provide educational "zoom rooms" for them where an outside presenter is brought in and presents for about an hour once a month. We would like to open up a VIP room for our "upper level" clients. The VIP room would be a place for the "upper level clients" to interact with the presenter (and each other) either before or after the "all client zoom room presentation." Is there a way to do this in zoom? Essentially we want to open up a VIP room for our upper level clients. Thoughts?? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @KellyAnn4,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! I believe that what you are asking is called the Webinar Backstage option. 

Check out this support article and let me know if this is something that would work for your organization, please? Also when you say Zoom Rooms are you talking about a Zoom meeting or are you talking about Video Conferencing Rooms called Zoom Rooms? 

Reference for backstage: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4710061514381-Using-Webinar-Backstage

Regards, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?