Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to Host Meeting for Others

I'm trying to figure out how to have it so anyone can join my personal meeting when I'm not there. I'm using this to schedule interviews and I'm not supposed to be on those calls? What do I have to do in settings to get this to work? I have already e...

Problem showing slides in Hybrid Meeting

We have been meeting fully Zoom and sharing screens for over two years now, but we recently began hosting hybrid meetings with a laptop, an LCD unit projecting on wall for live audience and a Meeting Owl. Things were great but recently, after loading...

NHARCH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for Google Workspace - Not Generating Meetings

All of a sudden, my Google Calendar is not generating zoom meetings. I am getting an error message "failed to create conference." I have installed the app and reinstalled it. I am also getting an error when I try and link to my zoom account on the ri...

INUGENT by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

password autofill

I have a friend who cannot use her hands well and struggles to enter the password to join a zoom meeting. I've watched her try over and over to enter the password and it just doesn't work. Is there anyway a password can be autofilled or saved like th...

RobynMc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my video not working

During a video conference the light of my camera stays ON but there is no video. I checked the app camera and it is working, but not in a zoom conference. Can anybody help me?

Rahul_07 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled

Hi!I was wondering can I retrieve my account back after it was disabled? I need my personal account back to held some meetings with my colleagues  I've uninstalled and installed it back, but it keep stating "Account is disabled. Please contact Suppo...

Camera stopped working after uploading a background

Hello! Help!! I recently tried to upload a new background (last update seemed to have removed them). When I did this, my camera stopped working. Super tough to run a webinar when you are the host and the camera doesn't work. I used a second computer,...

Kris3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes