Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meeting dial-in details

Apologies if previously asked about - I couldn't find the answer if so... I want to send out meeting invitations with limited content - just as follows - Can't see in Outlook Zoom or Online where this can be made a default - any help greatly apprecia...

Time Limit on Screen Sharing

We are all licensed users at my organization, and scheduled an hour long meeting. The screen sharing feature shuts down after 40 minutes of sharing the screen. Any resolution to this issue or is there a time limit on screen sharing?

dkline by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Call with Registration

Hi, I plan to host a zoom call with registration feature, so that participants who register can only join the meeting. However, for select attendees I want to share a link, which enables them to join without registration. Is there a way to generate s...

RK13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade from Basic to Pro

Hello,I am trying to upgrade from Basic to Pro on the website. After having filled out all the information I still can't choose Credicard or Paypal as an option as they are both still grayed out. The upgrade now button is also gray and not possible t...

Virtual background issue

Dear, when I tried to set up the virtual background on my Zoom meeting. I add my company logo which is in white. However when I add to the list of virtual background the preview become black. I tried many times and using another computer or iPAD, it ...

Erickwc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared audio cutting out for participants

Hi. I am having a strange issue and would appreciate any response. Whenever participants speak, they lose the audio I am sharing as host. The only way to solve this is to change my speaker (input) to my microphone, at which point I then cannot hear t...