Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Laptop video call switched to cell phone

When I am using the app and the laptop to run zoom is the data being pulled from only the device I am using at that time? I usually initially answer on the laptop a lot but wonder if switching immediately to my cell will save my hotspot data and pull...

belle79 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I know if a meeting ended?

I posted this yesterday but it was flagged as spam and deleted? Please don’t delete this I really need help. I hosted a zoom meeting last night. There were two participants - myself and one other person. Although the meeting appears to be over, I did...

Bmg06 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching a zoom group video chat from laptop to cell phone

When I am using the app and the laptop to run zoom is the data being pulled from only the device I am using at that time? I usually initially answer on the laptop a lot but wonder if switching immediately to my cell will save my hotspot data and pull...

belle79 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host not able to pin own video on IPhone

Hey  I‘m working as Yoga Teacher with Zoom. I host my meetings by using Zoom on my IPhone. But I can’t pin my own video anymore. I can only pin the video of participants. Do you know how I can see my own zoom tile permanently pinned on my IPhone scr...

Resolved! Meeting dial-in details

Apologies if previously asked about - I couldn't find the answer if so... I want to send out meeting invitations with limited content - just as follows - Can't see in Outlook Zoom or Online where this can be made a default - any help greatly apprecia...

Time Limit on Screen Sharing

We are all licensed users at my organization, and scheduled an hour long meeting. The screen sharing feature shuts down after 40 minutes of sharing the screen. Any resolution to this issue or is there a time limit on screen sharing?

dkline by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes