You're invited to Zoomtopia 2022! Our annual user conference will take place in the Americas on November 8-9 and in APAC, Japan, and EMEA on November 17.Learn more about our hybrid event experience
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Resources that help developers evaluate & build with our solutions
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
So I see I am not the first one to report this issue:
...Yet, only the first link actually received a helpful reply. What's going on... why is this issue getting so little response?
Regardless - I know what the problem is - I just need Zoom team to address it, because it's been wasting my time for far too long:
Zoom is only looking at one single Calendar from my Gmail account to determine Upcoming Meetings. My "Events" Calendar. Nothing else.
I'm quite frustrated at this point - every time I want to launch a meeting that's not on this one calendar, I MUST open a browser in order to open it.
I have tried a LOT to try to fix this:
- I sign into Zoom WITH my Google Account.
- My Google Account's Gmail is literally where I RECEIVE Zoom invites... yet they do not automatically appear as pending invites in Upcoming at this point.
- I explicitly set FULL Read & Write permissions under "Calendars And Contact Integration" for the Google Account I am already signing in with on both Zoom AND on Google Calendar, so the two can each other... which gives me all events on ONE calendar that I was not given an option to specify.
- It also shows ALL upcoming content from that one calendar, Zoom meeting or not, no choice given.
- I have added Google Calendar Notifications from Zoom's App Marketplace and tried to give it explicit permission here to the ONE calendar I want it to use. No dice. Does not show up in Upcoming Meetings.
How much more of my privacy must I sign away to Zoom and Google just so I can receive upcoming Zoom meetings IN my Upcoming Meetings tab?