Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting password

Hi I want to cancel the meeting password but I can't. I tried everything but it seems like it's impossible to do. I have the free version of Zoom. Thank you

Meloo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WEBINARS CON SUBTITULOS

Hola,Me gustaría saber si existe la opción de subtítulos en los webinars, es decir si mientras está activo el webinar aparezcan subtítulos con el texto de los que está explicvando al perosna que lo da? Muchas gracias!

Jabra 65 earphones not working on Stereo

Hi, Until few days ago, my zoom meetings were playing to the stereo option on my Jabra headphones. Starting this morning, I am not able to hear any sound on Stereo, but only on the other Free Hands option. I activated the "Allow users to select stere...

Tal2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

retrieving a meeting from yesterday

Instead of creating a new link for my students, I edit the same link from yesterday to include the date for today. Once the date was edited, the meeting from yesterday was no longer listed on the previous meeting list. Can I restore that meeting to m...

ZOOM 회의실 암호화 해제 방법 문의드립니다.

계정 설정에서 회의 암호를 해제하려고 해도 잠금 버튼과 해제 버튼이 비활성화되어 해제할 수 없습니다.암호화 해제하는 방법이 무엇인가요?비즈니스 계정으로 전환하면 암호화 해제 가능한가요?

song2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes