Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

what is idle time??

I recently started using zoom.I watched "idle time" , when I searched web page of meeting time limit .what is "idle time" ?how can i be idle time ?what is "active time" ?please help me . Sorry for my bad english.

Live Translation

Hi, We have an event where the speaker will be talking in English. We need to be able to translate what is being said into Spanish. Effectively having Spanish subtitles.Is there an automated option to do this? Without having a real life translator pr...

Basic Plan recording a meeting locally

I am a new Basic Plan Zoom user. I have almost 40 years as an I.T. Director so I'm not a novice. However, I have a crucial Zoom meeting in 5 days that I need to record. I have spent the last 8 hours trying to sort through the support web pages as wel...

Dual Window display during meetings

I have a client that whenever he gets invited to a Zoom meeting via Outlook email, he gets a dual window display. I checked his settings > general tab > and the Use Dual monitors is already unchecked. He says that when he joins the meetings, two name...