Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outage today

Anyone else experiencing a total outage of Zoom meetings today? I'm unable to connect to my meeting as of 1:00 PM EST.

ssfinney by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit attendee info

How do I correct errors and misspellings in Attendee names?Our company has Zaps set up through Zapier that automatically register a person for meetings and webinars if they get a certain tag in Kajabi. Occasionally those zaps pull extraneous info int...

VIRTUAL BACKGROUND

I like virtual backgrounds and being able to "upload" your images for the background. When I add text and number (promo/ad) and click on virtual background, it shows on my computer "backward and reverses." I imagine the audience would also see this i...

Links expiring

Hello all We are having a bit of trouble with our meeting links expiring recently and are not sure why this is happening. It has been suggested to us that if someone has joined the meeting, before the meeting is scheduled, and has chosen 'end meeting...

Mazz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcription of already recorded Meeting

Hi, I just found out that my ZOOM Pro subcription does not provide audio transcripts of recorded meetings. I am writing my dissertation and I need those transcripts for academic ends. Should I upgrade to Businness? If so, will I lose my cloud recordi...

Transcription

Hi, can anyone recommend the best app for transcribing an existing audio file? My organisation had disabled the functionality whenever the meetings were set up, so I want to use an app to transcribe them (17x1.5hrs) retrospectively. I don't have 365,...

s-allen by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom call with Otter Assistant

Hi there - I have a basic Zoom account, and recently tested Otter Assistant for transcription. I was happy with the results, however Otter essentially becomes the "3rd" person at the meeting, therefore kicking in the 40 minute time limit. Is this hap...

Andie by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

repeated emails about a cancelled meeting

Help! I have been getting an email about a canceled event and then new event every 2 minutes since my colleague canceled an Zoom meeting that I had created. I don't know how to stop these emails and it is just me that is receiving them. Anyone have a...

Transcription

When the audio transcription is live it displays with attendees names, but when you save the audio transcription and the view it displays as just a load of text that makes no sense , is there an option to view the saved audio transcript with names ? ...

partoond by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes