Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No video

All of a sudden, when I use zoom for my video meetings, the only video that shows on my screen is mine, and the cam for the other participants are dark. Additionally, the participants can see each other but not me. I am using a MacBook Pro, Monterey ...

ARCOF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in Pnone Numbers

I will be hosting a Zoom meeting from Germany. Do US participants need different Dial In Phone numbers than the ones listed for the meeting in Germany?

KirkS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Progressive Web App (PWA)

I saw the email about the Zoom Software Lifecycle Policy, and it included a link to the article on how to use PWA with Chromebook. Does anyone know if PWA is to be used only with Chromebook or is it recommended/required for any user that uses Chrom a...

Tow meetings at the same time

Hi, I have 2 users in my account so I figured that I could host two meetings at the same time but it doesn't work. When the second meeting started, Zoom asked if we wanted to cancel the another one. Can you help me with that please?

*Zoom Breakout Room Bug* ???

The new Zoom Breakout Room feature where you can Add/Rename/Delete while Breakout Room is ongoing. Host/Co-host is not able to delete a the room if there's a user that joined a room then left. Steps to reproduce:1. Host create a meeting.2. Host creat...

RCX by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes