Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording issue

Is there anyone who can help me out here? My meetings cannot be recorded in gallery view. It records in speaker view even though I'm in gallery view the whole time. I searched the settings, but I can't find it.

Resolved! Unable to permanently delete profile photo

Hey, I have a problem with deleting my profile photo. I deleted the photo multiple times from the Profile section on the website, but after the next meeting it always comes back. I want to permanently delete my photo, but I don't know how and I can't...

Joining Meeting Via Phone .....Not Working

On my Zoom Meeting today, folks couldn't join via phone, even though the settings are correct, and this has always worked in the past. So I tried calling in myself - dialed in the number, however, when I entered the Meeting ID and pressed the # ....n...

Screen share-audio share shuts down audio on my Mac

I've just recently had this issue. If I want to screen share a video with audio I do what I always have done. I click screen share-choose either the desktop or the specific app that has the video, click share sound and then click share. What's starte...

jscottf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Will canceling my monthly subscription automatically downgrade my status to basic user?

Cath24 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android tablet - Gallery View

Normally, we can view more video when we swipe left in the gallery view on Android tablet. However, it is different on my tablet since last month, I swipe up to view other participants's video and my video is floating over others' video, not fixed at...

sppb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Portrait Gallery View in desktop

Hi,I am creating a service that requires me to be able to connect to zoom from a desktop but all the other participants are in mobile in portrait mode and I require to see them simultaneously. However, the gallery view for the desktop assumes that al...