Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding Host

Good Afternoon, I am getting an error message when trying to add a host and co-host. When providing email to add host it is giving an error message and not allowing me to add host. So unfortunately, I have to be in every meeting just to assign a host...

Shunter by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cc translation

I want to use the french to english cc translation for my enterprise zoom acct. I have configured the cc and translation on my acct and seems to work (ai isnt as good as google meet btw). However when i attend abother team members meeting (my boss) t...

host key

I am trying to give a host key that was given to someone as a basic user. I am trying to set it up so that one of my members can get into the zoom room with a host key so I do not have to be the only one to start it. Room is open all the time. meetin...

MIS1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

grüner Rahmen geht nicht weg

Der grüne Rahmen, rund um das Kamerabild lässt sich nicht entfernen. Obwohl in der App bei den Einstellungen --> "Bildschirm freigeben" das Häkchen bei "Grünen Rand um freigegebenen Inhalt anzeigen" entfernt wurde.

enaveo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Headset Mic doesn't work on Redmi Note 10 Pro

On my new Redmi Note 10 Pro, headset mic is not working when headset is plugged in. The same headset works on the same phone but with other apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, and Hi-Q MP3 recorder. The headset mic also works with Zoom on my old Redmi Note...

afriza by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T START A MEETING AS HOST

Hi, there! I need some help. I've been trying to start Zoom Meetings as the host from my Zoom account and it won't open, no matter what I do. The Zoom Client launches but it remains in the home window (screenshot attached as evidence), not starting t...

Abireyes85_0-1672610916332.png

meetings

can i have a meeting without scheduling it because it has a different id number from the one originally given when i signed up and i already put it on my flyer

tmp by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes