Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! licence

Bonjour,J'ai acheté une licence Pro, mais quand je me connecte, ça n'apparait pas et c'est toujours un compte basique... quelqu'un peut m'aider SVP! MERCI!!

Loisirs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Failed to create conference" Google Calendar

Issue: When the user attempts to a Zoom Meeting to her Google Calendar invite she gets the follow error: Failed to create conference. However, when she attempts to create meeting invite on her executives Google Calendar, she is able to without error....

danielb_1-1644606085711.png
danielb by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

unable to open the app

I have a brand new Mac OS 12.2.1 - I've downloaded and installed zoom. When I try to open the app I get an error message that says "an error occurred while installing the selected updates". There are not any selected updates and the only option is to...

gallowayab_0-1645899620079.png

Resolved! Zoom takes ages to start

Hi, as of lately I find that each time that I start zoom by putting the link of a zoom room in the browser, it takes ages before the zoom dialog saying that the host will let me in soon appears....is it possible that this happens because I need to in...

Scheduling a Meeting Issues

I am having issues with select meeting attendees with the time zone changing. I am in the PST time zone and (2) of my invitees always have issues with the meeting time being exactly 3 hours later.

jhouse by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording meetings with muted participants

I am recording a podcast on Zoom with each participant on a separate track. Whenever someone mutes, their track temporarily stops recording and the sync goes off. For example, If somebody mutes for 1 minute of a 30-minute call, their resulting audio ...

Mo3rgan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom . exe getting close

since yesterday I am getting error in between zoom session and zoom got disconnect."zoom.exe is using Duilib.dll from an unknown publisher. Are you sure you want to run this software? "

JD15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please

I know this is a basic question but i am struggling. I have set a recurring meeting for fortnightly on a Friday at 6pm and on alternate Wednesdays at 11am, however when i send the invites out the date isn't on them, so it gets confusing. i dont know ...