Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help

The app won't let me start a meeting with my meeting g ID it keeps saying ID invalid someone please help

Siko by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in from my second office in Iran

Dear all, I used to live in the US. I have a job whose headquarter is in the US so I need to use Zoom to do my duties. Because of family reasons, I have traveled to Iran where I have kept doing my duties for which I still NEED TO use Zoom to do my jo...

Recorded Video - Local

Good morning all! I accidentally recorded an important meeting with the local option instead of the Cloud option. Now when I try to access it, it says the meeting was recorded on another computer. I used the office computer for the meeting...which wa...

Breakout rooms

A friend of mine try’s to join a breakout room on her Galaxy Tab. She just gets a message that she is waiting to join but it does not join. Zoom has all updates installed and tablet is just 6 months old. She can hear us but we can not see her

MrH1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search SMS / text function

Please add a feature to search from text messages using name or key words. Our clients like to deal with us via text sometimes, but then it's impossible to search the history. Search function sucks currently.

Embed password in the SIP link

Is there a way to embed the password in the SIP link? We use OBTP and it keeps asking for the password. For security we can not turn off the password but we do want it to join without manually inputting the password from the users.

Video Recording File Formats (Local Recording)

I video record many Zoom meetings to Local Recording. As of yesterday, October 25, 2022, my locally recorded video files are showing multi-resolution and variable frame rate formats. Zoom has a recent article dated October 13, 2022 entitled Understan...

calvideo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes