Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

App is not opening. Help!!!!

I am using the app since 2019 and i really satisfied with the service eventhrough i was using the app yesterday but today it's coming device not supported and it's not opening literally i have account of zoom i missed lot of meetings today i am very ...

Customize Chat Room

Newbie. Overwhelmed. Trying to have a nice looking screen when people join an upcoming meeting. Went to Settings, Customize Wait Room. Uploaded logo and description. Saved. Started a new test meeting. When someone tried to join, my name came up in bi...

zoom4me by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Камера

Здравствуйте. Начались проблемы с камерой во время конференции. Пользуемся зумом для проведения уроков. В декабре был единичный случай у ученика. А с 9.01 началось у очень многих . Видео начинает мерцать, застывать, учитель видит либо вместо всех реб...

Rename myself as participant?

I was in a meeting earlier today and the option to rename myself was no longer there. Does anyone know why that changed and how I can continue to rename myself. Using Zoom for several different purposes, I don't always want to have my full name on di...

sierra1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes