Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting ID

I created a recurring meeting ID, however, it has not appeared in my list of recurring meetings for some reason. I suppose I didn't click "recurring meeting." Is there a way to place the meeting ID in my list of upcoming meetings so every week when I...

LHNJ01 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Log in by other group facilitators

Hi Iwant other facilitators to log in with email and our account password. Every time someone else does it I am sent a code for them to activate the meeting. How do I stop this so that they can log in using our account email and password as administr...

Participant List

I have a list of participants that signed up for a course. I do not want to register them individually, but I also do not want them to fill out for a second registration ( as a company, we already collected data). Is there a way to upload the partici...

Disable Team Cha

Does anyone know how to disable team chat from Admin Portal so the users dont see that even as an option upon signing in?

mitulp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Backgrounds

Anyone know why "blur background" no longer available for older CPUs? I seem to recall that it worked in the past. In addition, MS' Skype is still able to implement it flawlessly! Asked ZOOM via chat box, but 'bot spewed several totally irrelevant an...

RoboDoc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Panopto Integration

I am currently doing initial research on Zoom Cloud to Panopto integration and have some questions. Any advice appreciated. What is the limit on the number of Zoom instances that can be integrated with Panopto? Can Zoom recordings be tagged in Panopt...

nv023 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bouton applications

Le bouton "Applications" n'est plus accessible en ouvrant ma session Réunions ce matin. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer comment le rétablir ? J'ai besoin de lancer des quizz pour une formation aujourd'hui... Merci !