Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Copy and Paste on Zoom on Chromebooks

Hi, We have been experiencing challenges with students on chromebooks being able to copy and paste the zoom chat. We have the settings so that "save chat" is enabled. Students on other devices are able to, but not students with chromebooks. Any helpf...

Two factor authentication

Hello EveryoneI want to disable two factor authentication in my zoom I'd.. and I did it by using steps.But I have one problem whenever I am trying to login to same I'd with another phone again he asked for verification code. And I didn't receive any ...

Aditi17 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Including an external hyperlink in a Zoom meeting invitation

I'm using a meeting template to invite people to an upcoming event. This is NOT a Google calendar invitation, rather a templated meeting from "My Meetings" in Zoom.I'd like to include a hyperlink to an external survey in the meeting invitation, but t...

BarthG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't view today's meetings

Hi there, We have a 20pro account and have been using zoom more than a year corporately. I use Chrome extension Zoom Scheduler, Zoom for G Suite, zoom desktop app. I plan meetings from both my computer and my mobile. However I can't view all meetings...

Dnzplt by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom garbles audio output to Bluetooth Headphones

Hi All, Strange issue...The audio is output correctly from Windows.From Home in Zoom, when I open the Settings->Audio window, the audio in my Acreo OpenBuds becomes garbled\robotic. This affects all of the audio playing at the time.I close the window...

MortB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Host key

Hello!How many people can activate host key? Is there any limit? I have business zoom account and I would like to understand the difference between Host key and License.So I can create 10 different meetings where I am a host and give my host key to 1...

Resolved! Error when trying to use Outlook Plugin

Received this error message when trying to add a zoom meeting to my email. Cannot invoke "java.util.list.stream() because "inviteeEmailList" is null Dismiss I restarted my computer, logged in and out and restarted outlook. I looked up the error and n...