Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom CRC Calling Issue.

I have added a zoom connector with poly RPG 700,when I create a zoom meeting with SIP CRC link the call doesn't establish.Another thing is calling established with H.323

AZIZ77 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

time log

HiIs there some way to retroactively see when a zoom meeting started and ended? is there some time log or activity log? If yes, how is it accessed?

Camera on - Zoom application is chuggy

Hi everyoneI'm hoping someone can offer some advice.It is hard to google search this one because when I try to search, it really gives me results with bad internet connections and how to fix Zoom when that happens.When I have my camera on, the Zoom a...

Unable to connect to zoom on home WiFi Network

Since 3 hours ago I have been unable to connect to zoom meetings when connected on my home WiFi. I have tried using my iPhone, iPad, my laptop, a PC, my wife's laptop. Nothing works. WiFi is working well otherwise.I am also able to connect to zoom vi...

dc93 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled

Hello, I am doing this for a friend of mine as they cannot login to aske the question. Their account was disabled with no email from you guys and they are now in jeopardy of being kicked out of school because they cannot attend the lectures etc. They...

sd2ak by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Muting person in same room on my end only

Dears, I often happens that I'm in the same meeting with the colleague direct opposite of me. Because I hear him live I would like to have him muted on my headset, but still audible for all the other participants. Is there a solution for that? Best r...

MarkvdB by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Guests list

How can I see the names of participants of my meeting?Yesterday I had a meeting and now I’d like to see the list of participants but I don’t found it.Thank you