Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom stops during sessions

My zoom sessions drop off and come right back on often. If it does it a second time in the same meeting, I have to sign back in and then there are 2 of me on the screen, until I take back the session as leader. I have multiple 30 minute sessions duri...

Wenkee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display a static image

I read about virtual backgrounds. In the page I read first, it said I can use a virtual background instead of a static image. The virtual background isn't working because all I see is my background and not myself. Can I instead get Zoom to use a pict...

drduncan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings automatically deleted after Gong

Have a little something I can't figure out. We're in the middle of a Gong pilot and our sales calls through Zoom are showing up in Gong just fine. However, all recordings are being deleted (moved to trash) which we can see under the Recording tab in ...

MartinDD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

audio video synch issues

My zoom audio and video are out of synch in dual monitor mode. If someone else uses the share screen function, this fixes the synch issue. What is going on?

Yealink CTP18 not showing any contacts in "Meet Now" tab

Hi, Having issues with a Yealink CTP18 (zoom meeting tablet) that is connected to a Yealink MeetingBar. Previously the contacts appeared fine but since yesterday no contacts are showing but I can search for them still. What settings would effect what...

vic_123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sizing Image for Background

For the life of me, I can't seem to get the right image size for a Zoom background. From what I've read, the recommended pixel size is 1920X1080. My photo app says the image I'm uploading for a background is 1920x1080, but when I set it for my backgr...

hollang by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I hide zoom meetings

Hi, I have an executive that would like the list of her upcoming meetings to not show up on the creston that is connected to the zoom room. Is there a way to hide the meetings from the creston? The creston is connected to a neat soundbar and camera s...