Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Confusing message about deletion of cloud recordings

I have received a series of automated messages from Zoom telling me that my recordings in the cloud will be deleted in 7 days. However, when I click the link and go to the list of recording, nothing is there. Why would the message direct me to an emp...

RJL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom integration with a custom web application

Hello,We are using a custom web application. which allows to create workshops. after creating a workshop it is possible to invite users via email.in the workshop the creator can add also a link to the meeting. currently we did an integration, when th...

Rafa2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Access from Great Britain.

My Zoom meetings limit access from different countries - i.e. in advance I chose "allow from these countries. I'm unable to find Great Britain or England to allow a colleague from London to join. The meeting is in two days.

pamr101 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RECORDING VIDEO IN PORTRAIT

Essentially, I wish to record a portrait video for use as my introduction on LinkedIn. Why Zoom you ask; because it enables me to use a virtual background to increase the professional look. So Does Zoom allow me to record myself in portrait mode? Tha...

DBE by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Singing sound cuts out during meeting

My quartet was singing together in one room for a coach in another state via a Zoom meeting. Talking was fine but once we started singing, the coach said our sound cut out or only one voice came though. Both computers were running the latest zoom ver...

SallyGB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Stereo audio default in share screen selection?

When I share computer audio, either by checking the box "share sound" on the basic share screen or by selecting the Computer Audio module on the advanced share screen, there's a little pull down menu carat which allows me to select mono or stereo. (B...

frednow by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes