Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

mise à jour requise

Je n'arrive pas à entrer dans zoom application car la mention "mise à jour requise" est donnée !Il parle de la version 5.8.6 !!

OscarCH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Audio with Samsung SmartView

Hi I'm using the basic version of Zoom because I rarely use it. But, when I'm Screen Mirroring from my Samsung S10+ phone using Samsung's SmartView to my Samsung TV (UN40H5500AF), I lose the sound on the TV about half-way through the meeting. Video s...

I can't turn off my background

Hi. I am not able to turn off my background when I am joining a meeting. When I am at the Zoom App, everything is fine and I can turn off my background, but when I join the meeting of a website, the place where you turn off the background is always l...

Custom Backgrounds missing after transfer to new machine

I recently moved from a 2016 MacBook Pro to a 2022 MacBook Air (M2 chip) using MacOS Migration Assistant. The files from /Users/USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/zoom.us/data/VirtualBkgnd_Custom were transferred from the old machine to the new ma...

how to prevent getting kicked out

I am facilitating training on ZOOM and started getting dropped from the meeting multiple times during a 2 hour session. What is causing this and how can I prevent it?

JR8 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MacOS - why is Zoom app a Login Item?

I just upgraded to MacOS Ventura but this question would apply to earlier MacOS as well. Ventura makes it easier in System Preferences to see Login Items. For some reason, the Zoom app is showing as a login item? I know how to turn it off, but why is...

JakeTapp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes