Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video issues between two emails

My account is registered with one email, and I add a meeting to a calendar on a different email address (both Gmail).However, when the meeting starts and I login to the account email, but join the meeting through the second email (it's an invited ema...

Can't switch Chat back to all

When I have chat directly with somebody and don't switch back to all and that person leaves the session, I then can't switch back to all. The only option I then have is to chat with a host. I consider this an error.

spade by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Co Host Capabilities

Our team used Zoom daily and I'm often made co-host for meetings, but the meetings never show up in my account. I have checked both my account and the original schedulers account and my email address is correct.

Computer Audio not showing up

I installed the zoom plug in on my personal desktop so I would be able to access zoom in my company's cloud desktop. I am missing Computer Audio that is located in the Share Screen in the Advance tab. (see attachment)

NancyH1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: seatch in zoom main window search not working

If I use the search on the main page of zoom and search for work colleagues, the results are also displayed while I'm typing, but after about 2 seconds it switches back to the standard view and shows me the colleagues sorted alphabetically.Version: 5...