Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Concern

I tried to log in my SSO but when I did it didn't log when got back to zoom app

kaneki by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my Gmail

So i lost my gmail and i forgot the pass, it wa connected to zoom pro and i need it back. How can i get it?I tried to forgot password at gmail but it said "Google couldnt verify this account belongs to you" pls help

Lk12 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

la condivisione dello schermo non funziona

Ciao, Spero che tutti stiano andando alla grande, beh, sono un libero professionista e devo affrontare un problema con la condivisione dello schermo. ogni volta che il mio cliente condivide uno schermo e prova a mostrare il suo sito web https://offer...

Zoom no longer recognizes mic! (headset + laptop)

SOLVED! Related to the Error 10008 message, so un- and re-installed Zoom app. Audio now works. Recently stopped working. Output works still works loud & clear, but now Zoom doesn't pick up audio from either my headset (MCPOW HC6 wired USB) or my Macb...

blcash by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host can't "share computer audio"

Hi everyone, As a host on a meeting, I cannot share either sound or the advanced setting "share computer audio". It seems like there much be an issue with screen sharing settings? It's completely greyed out and unable to be clicked.

Register and join meeting/webinar

Hello Zoom community, I want to register and join a meeting from the flutter app using flutter_zoom_sdk integration. So whenever I join a meeting, flutter_zoom_sdk will open a popup for registration but I want register popup only for one time and I d...

Zoom video on Chromebook

Hello! I am unable to activate video on my chromebook on Zoom. the icon is there. I can turn it on and off but there is no image. Any ideas?

Resolved! personal meeting ID and URL for Zoom webinar

I want to know how to protect a personal ID and URL created for zoom webinar. They can be shared others even though the message says "this URL is only yours. Can't be shared others.". I registered myself and got a personal URL by email, then sent it ...

shiraki by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open meeting links (Mac user)

it used to work but something changed. My firewall it's off. I tried Firefox and Chrome. System is updated. Wehen I click in a meeting link ist says either something like "network is maybe not connected", "firewall" is maybe the problem. I use wifi a...