Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recorded Meeting

I had meeting yesterday from IOS, and I have assigned on of the members to be the host and they started the recording of the meeting. Now I cannot find the recording on my local or cloud files, so is the recording has been saved on the host local loc...

149808 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Look

I have used zoom a lo and I always have problems, this time I have no words other than humiliating telling a student I can’t tutor because I am locked out. Can someone please help me fix this account, I have a picture of a lock and I tried Everything...

Need to STOP joining from browser

A few weeks ago, every single Zoom call I have in one Chrome browser profile started Joining from Browser. It happens if it's a calendar invitation that I follow the link or if I start a call from Zoom directly. I've cleared cache and cookies, and ve...

Leodwyn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot launch meetings

My zoom app on macbook is not working, it is stuck on the connecting page and then pops up a message stating i have connection problem, but my network works perfectly fine.

hasala by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cropping

I have a presentation in the middle of a recorded meeting. Is there anyway I can crop that out so I can put it on my organization’s YouTube channel?

Facing lag in project meeting

Hi team, a while ago I had meeting with my team members about our new shoespundit.com project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Resolved! missing id

today i signed up a new account on zoom, and purchase a pack, after some time i try to open my new id but opening my old id, and those id not have any plan, what i do now , how to opened my new id??