Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Profile Problem

Whenever I join a meeting my profile changes from mine to my wife's what can I do to keep my profile? We use different computers and have different Zoom profiles. Why does it change?

CharP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture Issues

I changed my profile picture a few months ago and everything was fine until now. It randomly switched back to my old one and every time I switch it back, within the hour, it will go back to my original profile picture. Does anybody know what is going...

Resolved! Unable to resolve error 5003

One of our employees is unable to connect to Zoom using the desktop app and keeps getting the 5003 error on an M1 Mac. The user does not have a firewall, VPN, anti-virus or proxy. Here's what we've tried: 1. Restarting Zoom.2. Restarting the Mac.3. U...

Audio issue

HiWhen I am in the meeting , there was no sound when other people shared their youtube or other videos, but I can hear what they said.

Hughhe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PMI

PMI is exclusive for every user although are in the same acoount? Or the users added in an account use the same PMI of the principal account?

MGarcia by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes