Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video quality

When in meetings, I look blurry as well as the background and I haven't set this in the settings. I also, get different coloured stripes across my screen now and again in every meeting, Why is this and what can I do about it?

Screen quality

About 4 days ago, I was in the middle of a zoom meeting when my screen picture began jumping then, just as suddenly, changed color to yellow (I did not have on any background filter).I logged out of the meeting then rejoined. The same thing began to ...

Distorted audio when in a meeting

I just got a new laptop, which runs Windows 11. I use zoom meetings nightly with my clients to do a variety activities, often relying on Youtube videos. Since getting my new laptop, when I am in a zoom meeting and I play a Youtube video, or even a vi...

Hesabımı Yükseltmek

Oldukça kalabalık eğitim gruplarımız var zoom üerinden toplantı ve seminer düzenliyoruz. katılımcı sayısı bızım ıcın cok onemlı katılımcı sayısını yükseltebıleceğimiz planlar hakkında bılgı almak istiyoruz 500-1000 olmalı en az

Annotations

Many of my participants say they are not able to annotate when I share my screen ... does the technology/platform make a difference?

POurand by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging simultaneously started meetings on a Slack channel

Hi,Would it be possible to merge two meetings started almost simultaneously into one meeting? Or maybe the generated meeting ID could be somehow unique per Slack conversation, so that both parties end up on the same call in such case?Scenario. Often ...

okrasz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Using Zoom on Chromebooks

Hi. I am having trouble using Zoom on my Acer Chromebook. Currently I have both the Zoom app and Zoom Cloud Meetings for Chrome extension. Which one should I use please? The sort of problems i seem to have is with High CPU Quality affecting the sound...

seeknp by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera

My camera is not showing. It does however work if I log into zoom from my mobile phone. I am not sure why it does not work when the application is off on my phone. I am using Windows 11.

Device Operation Time

Users want to be able to automatically set a time when the meeting will finish. Is this done by creating a group and adding users to this and use this create a meeting and invite to this group. This is for parents evening, so it will be at certain ti...

Registration Option for Meetings

Hello, I have a question related to registration for meetings. Usually, when scheduling a meeting, I see the option 'Registration Required'. I now don't see it anymore so I don't know how to enable registration and therefore track registrants for a m...

EMN by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes