Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual background

Hi,I use a MacBook Air and I need to use the virtual background without using a green or a blue background for my meetings but unfortunately I don t have such an option, because the pictures are not enable to use them. The only choice which the app a...

FAQ by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No Dates or Times on Recurring Meetings in Desktop Client

Just wondering if anyone else finds this to be somewhat problematic. It looks like it is the intended functionality, but it causes some problems when our instructors have a large volume of meetings. In the desktop client, unlike single-occurrence mee...

MH2_TR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

chat sounds

is there a setting to enable sounds when each chat is posted during a meeting? I've tried checking the chat sound buttons, but I still don't get any sound when each person posts a chat.

barbf by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

Hello,I have started the meeting from my pro account. The internet connection was bad, so at the very beginning of the meeting, I have informed the other participants that maybe I can be off very soon, I have them hosts and ask them to do the recordi...

Zoom scheduler add in for Edge

I can see that there are Zoom scheduler add-ins for Firefox and Chrome, but is there one for Edge?(I would like to be able to schedule Zoom meetings within Edge like I am able to do in Firefox and Chrome).Thanks

GoatMan by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Participants cannot enter meeting

Upon arrival, invited meeting participants receive a message that “the host(me) is in another meeting” and they cannot gain access. This message is received by meeting participants even though I am NOT in another meeting. Help! Please let me know if ...

Loosing my virtual background with extra camera

I want to use another camera other than the main camera for our podcast zoom meetings to break up the look some...............however I don't want to lose my virtual background on my main camera......how can I do that. thanks, David Clark DND Dynamit...

Meeting participants cannot enter my meetings

I have Zoom Pro and occasionally have difficulties with invited meeting participants not being able to enter my meetings. When they arrive they receive a message stating that the “host is in another meeting” and cannot gain access. Help! Whatever ass...

Cloud Recordings Automatically in Trash

I have been finding cloud recordings of previous meetings in the trash without ever deleting them myself. Is this a known bug? How could this be happening without somebody logging in and actively trying to mess with me? Confused to say the least.