Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Waiting Room

If the Host and Co-Host lose connection and all participants move into the waiting room, does this also pause the meeting if it's being recorded? Will the action of moving participants to the waiting room pause recording of the meeting until the Host...

streamed content stops in screen sharing

When I attempt to share my streamed video content, such as from YouTube or online video clips, the clip will play for a few seconds, then stop. I can restart it, but it stops again. The clip actually stops. The video control button on the app switche...

Unable to get into just one specific meeting

Hello, I am a regular daily participant in a meeting with the same number each time. I use a free account. I have checked by email that the host is actually running the meeting and the number and password I have are correct, and I know it is happenin...

Changing the drop-down name of meeting room

We have two zoom accounts. When my tech assistant set them up, he confused the names and of the two rooms in the drop down menu, which includes "Myself" and then the names of our Zoom rooms. So signing into our main account, the drop down menu shows ...

My ZOOM app on my desktop is not working

I just did the latest update on my MAC last night and now my desktop app is no longer working. When I click on it, it just has a question mark move over it. I can still access all my meetings when I login to the web browser but the ZOOM.US app doesn'...

Personal Meetings as reoccurring meetings

When I set up a reoccurring meeting it is no longer in my personal room. When I set it up as a reoccurring meeting I am also no longer able to put it on my calendar through zoom. When I set it up a call in my personal room, it is no longer showing up...

kcombs5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

background too wide

I cannot figure out how to make my camera give a narrower range - I'm using the built in camera on my iMac (FaceTime HD Camera) and want to lessen the range a bit (so other participants can't see my WHOLE room). Is this possible? These are the instru...

CL3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

where is the Zoom password ?

I just created Zoom account today. Where can I find the Zoom password for my account? The password I can tell others to use when joining my Zoom meeting. I don't see it in my Zoom Profile.

Syuling by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes