Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why the zoom not asking the passcode?

I have set up the zoom call, and when we tried to call with the dial-in numbers and meeting ID and passcode, the announcement asked me to enter the meeting ID and then have no answer.Normally it used to ask me the meeting ID, participant ID and then ...

Yeajin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get the Premium account for my website?

Hey there,I am here looking for how can I get the Premium account for my website. Currently I am working on service base website I want to get the Premium account for my website Karlo Garage door stand gates chino hills for customer support purpose a...

trouble joining meetings

I have been using Zoom for a year. In the last week to 10 days I am having issues if I schedule a meeting to get every one in the same place at the same time. I have been been setting the meetings up using my meeting ID but it seems like I am in one ...

CM2021 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MS Powerpoint embedded video does not display

I'm using Microsoft Powerpoint that has embedded videos. It plays fine on the desktop but when using Zoom and screen sharing the attendees only get the audio with a black screen. The video will share and play in a window outside of Powerpoint just fi...

Jackman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

time limit

Are meetings only allowed for 1 hr and 45 mins maximum? because I am unable to extend this time for meetings. Please can anyone help me in the UK - many thanks

Sharing recordings

What are my options with sharing a Zoom recording with someone (who paid for training) to ensure it doesn't get shared with someone else (who did not pay)?

alibp by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes