Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Find participants list for upcoming meeting

Hi everyone, I need to find a list of participants for a number of upcoming meetings as I need to email each one to reschedule the meetings. These meetings are multi-participant meetings, where I set the maximum number of participants to three. All I...

Recording - Where is it?

Hi, I recorded a zoom meeting on my computer, not on cloud this time, and I don't know where it is saved. Can you tell me where to look on my computer? Thanks.

In the Zoom admin console, I am looking for a way to see licensed users who have not hosted meetings in a specific time frame. I see the Inactive Hosts Report, but it is based on the last login, not the last meeting the user hosted. This is different...

Zoom desktop app crashes

Since a recent update of my system (fedora 36 x86-64 with kernel 5.19.16-200.fc36.x86_64 running Xorg and cinnamon with an nvidia card running the 520.56.06 drivers from rpmfusion, but it looks like the intel card is used), the zoom application fails...

papadop by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP ME

I have a pro account which I pay for but it seems when I arrange a meeting it only gives me the option of 3 times which are 1 hr, 1 hr.30 mins or 1 hr.45 mins. I thought I could stay on a meeting for 3 hours? Please can anyone tell me how I can exten...

Zoom crashes when it uses my camera

Hi everyone,I used Zoom multiple times and never had any problems, and suddenly two days it began to crash. It always happens the same way : I log on a a meeting, and when it tries to use my webcam, it freezes and does not response.The only way I can...

Resolved! List of attendees

I have a Pro account and it looks like I should be able to pull a list of the attendees' names from a past meeting (with no registration to attend). How can I do that?

Why the zoom not asking the passcode?

I have set up the zoom call, and when we tried to call with the dial-in numbers and meeting ID and passcode, the announcement asked me to enter the meeting ID and then have no answer.Normally it used to ask me the meeting ID, participant ID and then ...

Yeajin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes