Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PMI

PMI is exclusive for every user although are in the same acoount? Or the users added in an account use the same PMI of the principal account?

MGarcia by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

40 minutes

Hi...I have a job interview on zoom. I am not hosting the meeting, but being invited to join. Will I still only be able to be in the meeting for the 40 minutes?

CLB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dell laptop speaker prolems

I have a new Dell laptop and it seems every time Zoom goes through an upgrade, my speaker drivers get mangled. The first few times the drivers were deleted. I managed to reinstall new drivers. Yesterday after using Zoom I could not vary the sound. It...

Steve_S by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I intergate zoom easily with my site?

Hi, I can integrate zoom into my site so that users can join my class by clicking on a button. Like there will be a page on https://shaw-speed-test.ca/ and anyone can click and join the class directly. Is that possible?

David12 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Video

Hi,When customers see my Video I have uploaded in the waiting room it is always on Auto Mute. Can I turn off Waiting room video Automute? Paul

Hyp4u by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update Zoom Web-SDK?

I join zoom meetings through zoom web via either firefox or chorme. At the starting of each meeting, it shows to update WebSDK to latest version. But when i went to the website regarding that (https://8xmdmkir8ctlkfj8dttx.noticeable.news/publications...

trouble with a Jabra Panacast

I have tryed the new Panacast and sometimes it works with zoom. When ever I am Hosting a webinar I try using the Panacast and there is a popdown that says try another camera. Why wont it work? does it need a driver to work?