Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording

When I hosted a meeting, I sometimes start record, paused record, resume record, but the thing is that 'recording in progress ' sayed from zoom & this is also listen my participants, how to stop to say this loudly during recording??

Micro and Video not working

It is been a couple of days that my video and micro do not work when I enter a meeting. They seem to be fine but they simply do not work. the image is black and when I try with the settings of the audio it just says that there are issues with my micr...

schedule a meeting in zoom client

I would like to show in my zoom client a meeting organzed by my boss (so I am not the host of the meeting, only a participant). I linked zoom with google calendar but how can I add such a meeting with the info of the meeting ID and password or the di...

GiulioP by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I save frequently used Zoom room numbers?

I'm working as an external consultant with an organisation where all meeting invites just have Zoom room numbers. I use my own Zoom account for convenience (not inside their Citrix workspace), and I'd like to save the numbers on "speed dial". Any ide...

Error 4 digicert

I keep getting a message saying its not possible to establish a connection to zoom. When I click on that message I see an error 4 and something about my digicert is not valid. Anyone have any ideas?

scheduled meeting

this is a stupid question. I've scheduled a meeting but can't see how to let the people I want to meet with know Advice please

Share screen AND have face visible

Hi all - I do a fair bit of presenting over Zoom yet have not found a way to share my screen AND still have my face reasonably large so it can be seen in a room of people (currently just a small size). How can I make both easily seen? thanks

Tonip by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes