Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bad image

After posting a link to the conference, a sign appears that looks a lot like a Russian swastika "Z" Please remove or replace this shame

Xastea by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

show video panel on share screen

Hello,I have 2 computers with zoom thar are set with the same settingsI am trying to achieve that when I do share screen and I am playing a videomy video panel will still be showingOn one computer it works fine, but the other computer when I start sc...

rr4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New App Icon

The new desktop app icon with version 5.12.0 is not good. On my windows taskbar, the icon looks like a blue circle. The "zoom" text on the icon is way too small to read. No distinguishing "zoom" character to the icon. The old one was better.

SSO Logins

We have some older user that use *********** to login to O365 all new users over the past two years have been configured as ***********. Recently configured SSO and users are configured with email addresses. Could not figure out why some users were g...

zoom not connecting

I have been trying to join my weekly zoom meetings since Thursday and I am unable to join using my Mac. Can someone tell what might be wrong? I have tried all the suggestions in the community but to avail.

bad imagen.

hola, soy Edilma Gomez. Pregunto por que la imagen de mis videos es tan mala, no se ve claro cuando esta en you tube?

edilma by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes