Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sous-titrage/retranscription

Bonjour, Je dois retranscrire à l'écrit le contenu d'une réunion zoom.J'ai donc activé les sous-titres mais je ne retrouve pas la transcription après l'enregistrement sur mon PC. Merci pour votre aide,  Elodie

Camara

Buenas. Tengo aproximadamente 15 días que cuando me uno a una reunión en Zoom mi camara no funciona, empieza a parpadear. Espero que me ayuden con este problemas. Gracias

Yannia by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

squeaky mic problem

I've been using Zoom for a year and a half now, and every time I enter a room or start a meeting I have to test my microphone. This is because almost every time I do, my mic output goes squeaky. Lucky for me I have both a remote mic and a system mic,...

problem in shared screen

Hi. Everytime i enter a class with a host (a specific class) when he shares his screen my screen goes dark from time to time and then back to normal. I get at the beginning of the session a message "esmorecimento de imagem..." at the beginning of the...

lanca by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Co hosts and alternative hosts

Can I set up an alternative host on the pro account and does the alternative host also have to have a pro account. Alternatively could I assign a co-host who could start the meeting if I am not there and would that person also need a paid account. I ...

ALOS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving devices

Dear CommunityI use different devices, computers, phone, wherever I am, for zoom.How can I save these different devices,to not have to go into the email addressevery time in order to sign in with a code.(I do not have activated by purpose the 2-facto...