Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

FOND VIRTUEL ZOOM

bonjour depuis quelques jours quand je mets fond virtuel avec zoom l'écran beug , limage se fige ou il y a des traits qui apparaissent.j ai fais une mise à jour du pilote de la web cam mais rien a change. quelque un peut m aider ?MerciEmilie

EMY28 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to validate the webhook URL

Hi Team, I'm using Zoom JWT application and I'm trying to subscribe to events while subscribing events I'm passing web hook as a parameter in the features. Event subscription web hook is returning as Invalid URL. My web hook API is written in python ...

Can I use split screen on Android phone

I want to hold an interview through Zoom and be able to see us both on the screen at the same time but I'm using an Android phone! Can anyone help?*Even better if I can make it automatic, so that camera switches to whoever's speaking!Thanks!

Not able to start a meeting code 300

I can't start my scheduled meeting ( I'm an instructor) on my laptop. When I want to start, it takes me to another page "Click launch meeting below"When I click on it, it opens a new zoom log-in page... When I log in through that new page, it gives m...

Mahdis78 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

one time zoom meeting link for unlimited time

Hi, i am looking for a solution if someone can share his/her thoughts pleaseactually i want to create a zoom meeting link once and want to use the same link for all time (unlimited time) is this possible or any way out for this? thank you