Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Audio keep turning itself on

HiI use zoom at my class for screenshare so I mute my speakersevery time I minimize the zoom tab the speakers turn themself onI can't find a setting to solve itI use Illustrator and google chrome while using zoom if it matters

Orish by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

joining a meeting as host remote

Initially please excuse my appearance. I have a new to hosting. I set up meeting using the web portal on my office computer. I think, therefore, that is the host. However I want to join from a remote location (using a different email) what I did was ...

GeraldH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My Video is Green & Staggered!

Hello, I have noticed a couple of other users with the same issue, but basically my whole screen (me and my background) appear green. The video is also staggered and there is a lag in the movements. I have uninstalled Zoom and reinstalled it. The iss...

JDB1 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo and static sound during Zoom meetings

Hi there, In the course of last weeks, we've been experiencing heavy echoing static while anyone in the meeting is speaking. It is audible by the speaker themselves and by all participants, no matter what hardware is used. Thanks for advising about t...

restore expired record

There is a record for a lesson I took on the zoom app and the instructor recorded that lesson but now when I open the link of that record it is viewed that it is expired how can I restore it?