Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to do a quiz one question at a time

I have created a quiz, however when I click on the 3 dots as shown in the 'how to' page - I do not see the option to do the quiz one question at time. Instead the other team members are shown the full list of quiz questions. My zoom is on the latest ...

Zoom - over and OUT???

I was introduced to Zoom many years back and have used it for 'personal' meetings occasionally every since. All was good until about a year+ ago - when I could NOT connect with what used to have been a 'normal' meeting before. The problem turned out ...

KAATS by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Continue without Consent to be recorded

Hi ZoomWhen a meeting is being automatically recorded users have only 2 options: Continue Leave Meeting In some cases participants want to join the meeting without being recorded. They can't notify the host they don't want to be recorded without join...

1.png

HIPAA Compliance of Polls

I am trying to find information regarding the HIPPA compliance of Zoom polls but have come up empty handed. Does anyone have any information they can share regarding whether or not Zoom Polls are HIPAA compliant?

Poll Editing Bug

When I create a poll it allows me to change the name of the poll when creating. However, it defaults to Unnamed Poll. Even when choosing to edit and the correct name appears, it still defaults to Unnamed Poll. It is quite unprofessional and embarrass...

corrinasmith_0-1680184379699.png