Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need to prove that I joined a meeting

Please help me. I have just paid £100 to do a Speed Awareness Course. The course started at 18:30, I was sat in the "lobby" from 18:10 where there was a screen that explained I was in a "lobby" and that I would be entered soon to show my I.D. At abou...

Kreg92 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

blurred background

Hi - I have read the system requirements for a blurred background, and from what I can tell, my computer meets the standards, but I still do not see it as an option. I'm on a Basic package. Is that the issue?

Ktg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email connections

I recently moved all of my business communications from a personal google email to business email address through Outlook. I changed the email address throughout the Zoom platform with no issues. But when I schedule a new meeting, the screen that com...

roxane by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes